- The best instructors, hand picked and trained by the program’s founders.
- Test strategies and material taught in the most efficient way possible so you can learn the test, reach your highest potential score as quickly as possible and then move on with your life!
- Mock testing available every week and included in the price of the tutoring sessions. Take a test for free every week if you like!
- Expert, one-on-one instruction on all test sections
- Lessons provided at a convenient time and location
- A proprietary course manual for either the PSAT®/SAT® or the ACT® with test-taking strategies and techniques designed exclusively for IVY+TEST
- Supplemental practice materials
- Access to free full-length practice tests with results made available within 7 days.
Founder and Director of Programs
Lisa Speransky grew up in NYC, attending specialized public schools such as Delta and Bronx Science, and then Columbia University. Lisa saw a gap for a tutoring service that works. So began Ivy League Tutors Network in 2003. For almost 11 years, IVY has been the leader in subject help, known for the best hires, knowledgeable service and reasonable pricing. For some years, Lisa had been searching for the right partner to fill the new gap in the market for an expert-driven, efficient test prep program. Then Rick called.
Richard Kaplan helps parents find the perfect tutors for their children. Education has always been his top priority. After Brown University and Rhode Island School of Design, he taught 3rd graders in East Harlem, then 7th grade Vietnamese students in an anti-gang program in Brooklyn. Both his sons were blessed with wonderful teachers at PS 87, MS 54 Delta and Beacon. He served 11 years on the PS87 Parents Association board, and founded a school garden where he taught. He now conducts alumni interviews for Brown. An award-winning filmmaker for more than 30 years, he also creates videos for students applying to college.